Monday, September 23, 2019

TOUCHES OF FALL



 According to the calender, Autumn is upon us.
The mornings and evenings are cool but we are still 
experiencing extremely hot weather.
Whenever I think of Fall, I think of sweater weather,
we are not there yet.

 That's not to say I can't get in the mood with a few
little touches of Fall around the house.
For some reason I have latched on to
blackbirds/crows, I found these little cutouts on Amazon and
couldn't resist.


 This little throw pillow came from etsy.


 I needle felted this acorn garland using acorn tops
I found from the woods. The wreath, I made a couple of
years ago.

Another little fun pillow.


 Now this is my newest piece of artwork.
For you that know me, know I'm crazy for 
whimsical art. 
 It replaces a still life of 
flowers and bowl...pretty enough, but not my style.


 Updated the welcome sign I made this Summer.
Halloween is just around the corner.

I've been contemplating my blog lately and
wondering what's next for it.
Where my Dad is cranky, stubborn, and 
falling apart, he does not have dementia, hence my title
is no longer relevant. 
What to do, what to do
any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment