Saturday, May 5, 2018

EVERYTHING IS NEW AGAIN...HAPPY SPRING!

 Mom was discharged from Home Health this week.
She is functioning, more or less, as she was before the hospital stay.
Most of the credit goes to her physical therapist,
Celina Thompson.
We had nurses, aids, other therapist in and out, but hands down
Celina was the most helpful and valuable.
She gave me a wealth of practical information 
as well as making recommendations of tools I could use.


Now that the weather is finally warmer,
I've started getting our patio ready for
outdoor sitting. I haven't bought many plants yet
because I've been waiting to see what comes
back on its own. I picked up some cheap cushions
from Walmart that will work fine for us this year. 


 My little flower garden is coming back to life as well.


 So far, I've only added a few zinnia plants
and a couple of lantana.


I've moved some things around
and divided some lilies.

Yesterday I started my vegetable garden,
planted some yellow squash, zucchini
and five tomato plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment