Friday, August 2, 2019

THE ART OF MOM


A quick post to show you my latest acquisition.
A good friend of my Mom's passed me a little money 
under the table and told me to buy something
as a tribute to my Mom.
I thought about a plant or tree but that didn't seem quite right.
Mom was not a big flower person and if I planted a tree
but moved away in a few years it would be lost to me. 

On a whim, last month while browsing etsy
I decided to get a whimsical piece of art to honor her.

I sent them this photo and told them to scrap the bib
and make the meal a big bowl of ice cream
(her favorite food in the world).

When I opened it last week
I wasn't sure I liked it.
I bought a frame, hung it and
lived with it for a couple of days.

I think I like it and glad I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment