Monday, November 6, 2017

BIRTHDAY PUPPY





Another birthday has come and gone
and it was a very good one.
I knew I wanted a shelter dog and had been hoping I would
find one by my birthday.
My plan was to get an adult dog, one that was small and 
easy to manage.




Well, this is what I got.
The picture says it all...
defiant
rambunctious
crazy 
puppy


She looked so adorable at the 
Lincoln County Animal Shelter


 I had been to the shelter a couple of times and
there seemed to be a real shortage of
small adult dogs.
I can handle a puppy, right?


She was too young to bring home so I needed 
to wait two weeks.
No problem, this gave me time to prepare
for the little darling.

Her shelter name was Kate
but I named her Cooper.
The only thing I know about her is that she
is part Boston Terrier.
Only time will tell if I got a relatively small dog
or a monster giant.


Whatever she turns out to be
it really doesn't matter now.
We have bonded and she's my
defiant
rambunctious
crazy
puppy.

1 comment: