Wednesday, December 13, 2017

FUN FAMILY PHOTOS

This is what having too much time on your hands
does to you.

I just downloaded a new app on my phone
and I just went crazy
I decided to do a family photo album.
I'm not sure they will all appreciate it
but I'm doing it all the same.
The app is Photo Lab and its free.

I downloaded one called Cartoon Camera last year
but this is way better.

I've been sharing photos
with friends and family
I sent one to my brother and he shot back
"Nancy has a new toy".

There are tons of options to play with
but my favorite is this "Pop Art Style".

If you're friends with me on facebook, no doubt
you will see some other options 
but for this post I'm trying to be cohesive.

I have always dreamt of being
talented enough to be able to sketch, draw and paint

but I suck at it.

I guess this is the next best thing.

Perhaps everybody already knows about this app
and I'm just now catching up
after all I didn't get a smart phone until a year ago.

Anyway...this is my beautiful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment