Monday, December 11, 2017

THAT TIME OF YEAR!

I can hardly believe its 
Christmas time
already.
This year has flown by.

Last year I got myself into a Christmas Day funk,
and I'm determined that is not happening again.
No expectations are the best expectations.


I'm keeping in mind, it's a season, not just a day.
Our decorations are minimal
but festive enough.


Last year my favorite gift was one I purchased
with a Amazon gift card from Rick and Terry,
an essential oil diffuser.
Just love it...I kept the house smelling wonderful
and hopefully all of us healthier.
Christmas time is no different.

The family has decided to forgo gifts this year

but I am sending just a few cards 
and displaying the ones we receive close by,
 Mom looks at them several times a day
and each time it's new.


Started playing Christmas music on Pandora today,
love that.

There is no shortage of sweets in the house.
Sue was here this weekend and brought us
holiday check mix.
I have made "no bake" chocolate oatmeal cookies...
twice.

I'm not making myself crazy about a 
Christmas dinner,
Lord knows a heavy, rich meal
is the last thing the three of us need.
Last year is proof of that.
I will put something in the crock pot and
that will be that.


When Christmas Day rolls around,
my only plan is to see what's streaming
on Netflix and Amazon Prime.

 Merry Christmas
and 
Happy Holidays
EVERYONE

PS: All pictures were pulled from Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment