Saturday, June 9, 2018

GOOD GERBERA GARDENING

 Gerbera Daisy is one of my favorite flowers.
I always buy one or two each Spring
for my outdoor pots.

This year is no exception, 
but I hit gold!
I had purchased two at Walmart off their 
clearance wall for $1.67.
When I got home I could kicked myself for not buying more.

On my next trip the following week I was
determined to purchase more.
Well, guess what.
The folks in the gardening area were cleaning 
out their clearance plants and getting 
ready to trash them.
I asked if they gave them away when they marked
them out of stock, unfortunately the answer
was no.

They said they couldn't give them to me...but
a discounted price wasn't out of the question.
I filled my cart with about fifteen plants 
headed to the check out.
$0.50 each!!!

Most people would have just passed them up,
none were blooming and many had some brown leaves.
I knew a little Miracle Grow would 
do the trick.
And so it has.
Happy Gardening!









1 comment:

  1. gerbera flowers are very beautiful
    best gift for your loved once
    beautiful varieties of gerbera

    ReplyDelete