Friday, June 8, 2018

HEARING IS BELIVING!

About a week ago I woke up and could not
hear a thing in my one of my ears.
Oh, great I thought, I live with two parents that
can't hear and now I've gone deaf.
Is there something in the water???

I did what I always do when I'm dumbfounded.
I googled it.

Could be a sinus infection
(yes maybe)

Could be an ear infection
(surely not)

Could be ear wax buildup.
(no way!)

First I took a decongestant for two days,
no luck.
Then I tried some drops my Dad's doctor had
prescribed for him when got something
lodged in his ear,
again no luck.


Third times a charm.
Went to Walmart and purchased an earwax
removal aid.
Directions say: 5-10 drops, twice a day for
up to 4 days.
Flush ear with warm water using a soft
rubber bulb ear syringe.

No, I'm not going to show you what came 
out of my ear.
Day one...nothing
Day two...some very small amber flecks
Day three...oh, my!

I can hear the birds sing again
and I'm a happy camper.





No comments:

Post a Comment