Friday, April 8, 2016

"HELP ME SOMEBODY"

Mom had her doctor's appointment this morning.
It all went well although trying to get her
to pee in a cup was challenging.
Doctor said she was doing well physically
but she hasn't been evaluated mentally
for two years.  We getting an appointment set up
to see where she's at now.
I liked her doctor and he answers all
my questions.  We will talk again a
after her evaluation.

"help me somebody"
This is a phrase that Mom is constantly
mumbling or whispering under her breath.
I don't think she even knows she's saying it.
When you ask her about it, she doesn't seem to know
what you're talking about.
It is very unsettling!
It may even be comforting for her,
I don't know.
All I know is that it is not comforting to me.


1 comment:

  1. I hear her saying this to herself all the time. I agree I don't think she is aware she is even saying it. But it must have started for some reason. It is very unsettling.

    ReplyDelete