Monday, April 25, 2016

SPRING DAYS

We've had a couple of delightful days.



The weather could not have been better.
Sun shiney with at bit of a breeze.



Mom and I have taken to sitting outside on
our front porch in the mornings
after coffee and breakfast.

I found this wonderful wind chime
in the hall closet, still in the box.
Another "go figure" moment.
I got that bad boy out and hung it
immediately.



 Now the whole house is filled with music.
I've been opening the windows whenever I can.
Fresh air is a must when you are living with the elderly.
For some crazy reason the folks never
opened the windows
"go figure".


 Today Dad picked up our tomato and pepper
plants for our garden.
  We will be adding them to our already
full garden.  We've planted
squash, zucchini, lettuce, radishes and beans
so far and hope to add some herbs and flowers.



Last week we got the Martin boxes raised
and have been watching for the birds
to return.  We've seen six or seven, but I hope
for my Dad's sake, we see many more
come home to nest.




 This family is a bird loving family.
We have several bird feeders, as well as
quite a collection of bird houses.


 Seven or eight Blue Bird boxes
line our yard.
Needless to say we spend lots of time
watching the birds.

Until next time.
Happy Spring Days
to you.






1 comment: