Saturday, April 30, 2016

WILD FLOWERS

Everyday I try to take a little walk,
it's mostly just around the property.
If I was at home in Johnson City I would  take
my coffee outside and see what has sprung up during
the night.  Here I content myself with the wild things
that are blooming.



If you look closely, you might see some
extraordinary things.
I don't know what this is, but it is beautiful.
Some kind of brier.



We are lucky enough to have lots of open space
around us.  Pastures on both sides of the house
and a small wooden area in the back.



I know I should but I haven't taken the time
to find out what everything is,
for now I am just enjoying its beauty.




Yesterday on my walk I decided to pick a few things.



Some didn't even make it into the house
before it went limp.



Others did.



Enjoying the life I'm given.

No comments:

Post a Comment